Tuesday, July 14, 2009

From BLAHG to Blog

Here are some pictures of our growing baby and some fun summer things:)

My regular clothes got too small in March!


April


May


We are excited to meet you!


Visiting one of my favorite places to eat... Ole and Lena's Pizzaria in Rothsay, MN in June.


Picnic at Lindenwood Park in June. It was a perfect night. No wind and no bugs! Amy was able to visit us on break from camp too!




I was cleaning the house this day, and noticed that it was getting a little tricky to do my regular jobs... someone was getting in the way!


The 4th of July.


We took one of our nephews to South Dakota with us for the 4th of July weekend. This is E driving the semi. He was a pro! He loved honking the horn.


This last weekend, my family all got together in Fergus Falls. Here are our nephews N and T flying on the trampoline.

7 comments:

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Jen:

You make being pregnant look really good! Can't wait for little Miss Rogness to join the world. I was just wondering if Candis and I get to camp at the end of hospital hallway again??

Sonja said...

ok, tears on my eyes!! you are gorgeous prenant! Love the dress on the 4th!! Thanks SO much for posting pics!! Miss you!!! love, sonja

Andrea said...

You're alive!!! Glad to see a post! You are completely adorable with that belly. Love the pic from the 4th in the brown dress. Very trendy!

Candis Berge said...

Oh lands, I just decided "let's check Jen's blog..." and I was rewarded with this darling update!

You look so wonderful and I can't wait until we meet little sweetie.

The Erickson Family said...

You look amazing Jen! That 4th of July photo is so cute! Thanks for updating this blog! I check here regularly, so it was fun to see an update!

Lindsay Gietzen said...

Really fun to see the new pictures!

Candis Berge said...

Okay - I'm now officially on BLOG WATCH....